Friday, May 18, 2012

Ra-ra-ra-a-a. Ruhma-ruhma-ma. Gaga-oh-la-la~

I just can't understand how low people this days are, especially those people who are so "religious". Lady Gaga is here to entertain people, to show them what she is made of by dancing and singing her songs, not to preach or influence people to be a Satanist or Illuminati or whatsoever that they are accusing her to be. She's working in the Show Business and her job is what she is gonna do on Monday and Tuesday. I don't think that she's doing anything wrong with that. People are just over-thinking, over-judging and oh-so-being-so-clean-with-their-shit by thinking about boycotting or banning her freaking concert.

Okay, I understand that some of her songs especially her "Alejandro" are offensive to Catholics because of it's meaning but hey, it is us who listened to it. Isn't that our responsibility. People keeps on listening about bullshits these days and they just can't help but hate on it or criticize it as if they did nothing wrong in their lives. And complaining with her freaking videos is just absurd. Just don't watch if you don't like the way she dresses up and the flow of the video. That's the way she expresses herself. She never did anything to pick on how you express yourself. So just cut the crap about pissing yourself about how she wears anything that she wants. What happened to freedom of expression?

I just hate CBCP. I hate how they complain, I hate how they put themselves in the middle of something they shouldn't be on, I hate how they make something big out of nothing, I hate how they bitch on somebody's business, I hate how they can't understand the separation of the church from the state. I wish China will declare that CBCP is their's. Just piss off you hypocrite people. I'm Catholic but I have a mind of my own and not because you said that something or someone is bad doesn't mean that I should too because I follow God, not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment