Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hi, Hello, I'm beautiful

So this is gonna be my first freaking post in this new freaking blog. I should say, I'm really not used to this kind of interface. Because I was used to using Tumblr for these past few months. But, you know, Tumblr is getting really over rated. A lot of people from my old school are starting to follow me and there are people there who are really bad and when I say bad it's: bashing-other-bloggers-until-they-come-to-the-decision-of-deactivating-their-account bad. I don't know but I think that Tumblr is not the safest place anymore. I thought I could stay there longer, maybe make a few friends but I guess the essence of blogging is gone from Tumblr now. It's more of like a social networking site today.

And now that I'm starting all over again, I want to make this blog a super duper personal one. I don't want to think about the people who will read my articles here and I don't want to write articles for they're entertainment or for the sake of relatability. It's really getting on my nerves now how I cannot post my problems at Tumblr just like before so I guess having this blog is the solution. And I'm happier now that I can use the language which I am comfortable with. It's really hard to blog about my feelings in Tagalog and I don't know why.

So now, I guess I should shut this red little thing in front of me because it's nearly 3:00AM and I don't want my dad to caught me sleeping so late again. but no, I'm not going to sleep. I'm gonna watch at least one episode of Supernatural because I have to wake up at 11:00AM or 12:00NN so I wouldn't be late for our Movie Marathon at my friends house. I hope it'll be a good, memorable and a hearty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment